We’re WOW, a new innovative retail concept on a mission to create the retail of the future!
WOW aims to become the global go-to marketplace for early adopters to discover what’s new. In short, we’re an omnichannel platform that combines unique physical locations and an online marketplace (WOWShop.com) and partners with Direct to Consumer brands and established brands to create unique retail experiences.
With a very customer centric approach, our goal is to constantly surprise our clients with outstanding customer experiences and carefully curated product selections, from established brands to up and coming designers. We're here for the crazy ones, the early adopters, the ones who see things differently and want to experiment, try new things and are open to be surprised. Our approach to retail combines passion, innovation, sustainability and social responsibility.
Launched in 2020 we're a VC-backed company and we've secured our first location in Madrid, with plans to open late 2021. The building has 5.500 sqm and is located at the city center in Gran Via, Spain's first and Europe's third most busy street in terms of footfall.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead our customer service team. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures and setting customer satisfaction goals.
What You’ll do
- Build, and develop the customer service team to ensure that WOW service standards are met
- Mentor and lead the internal and external Customer Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and minimize issues arising from E-commerce purchases.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Execute E-commerce Operations relating to customer order issues and work towards finding and implementing solutions for these issues.
- Measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Ability to use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver Five-Star customer service experience.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support and KPIs by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
Who You are
- An obsessed for the quality and the best service to customers that always put the client first
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate for e-commerce, emerging brands and lifestyle trends.
- Creative and forward thinker
- Organized and methodical, managing projects from the begining, KPI tracking, reporting and analysis
- A person who does not accept ‘average’ or ‘ok’, and believes that only excellence is acceptable
- A natural collaborator with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Action Oriented: proactive and able to move projects forward
- Ability to work in a creative environment
Experience you bring
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Global Customer Service and Logistic experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- You’re fluent in English (both written and spoken) and Spanish. A third language is a plus
- Previous retail knowledge
All for one, one for all is part of our DNA, hence, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the growth of a company with a very big ambition at a very early stage
- Join a company where people come first in a young and unbeatable work dynamic environment and great talent where we truly live our values
- Join a team of co-founders and investors with a successful company-building track record